ASSET MANAGER Prague
ID ponuky: 71307
Od 80 000 do 120 000 CZK mesačne
About MW SICAV: MW SICAV Investment fund is a fund of qualified investors which focuses on investments into projects connected to the development, construction & maintenance of Solar Powerplants. The enjoyment from the support of renewable energy resources intertwines with a very interesting investment opportunity which can bring long-term valuation with attractive revenue.
Core activities: - Managing day-to-day operations of the Asset Management organization - Maximizing total return for each asset through analysis of efficiency as well as identifying opportunities for further improvement - Monitor and control financials - Review all SPV contracts for obligations SPV and other contract party respectively, including insurance - Challenge new O&M contracts from selected contractors, monitoring and influencing all maintenance and operations for the assets - Manage and monitor compliance in all contracts and activities. - Negotiate and communicate with all parties in the process of acquiring or disposing of assets, ensuring the best possible agreements - Support financial controller with analysis of P&L variance and CF Forecast and solar plants budget review. Additional responsibilities: - Invoice collection sign offs - Contribute to developing policies, processes, and procedures to ensure relevant procedural/legislative and contract requirements are fulfilled - Assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions - Supervise FIT/ROC and market electricity revenue collection - Contact with DNOs to solve potential discrepancies - Facilitate hand-off from project management to operational management - Procurement of insurance policy renewal - Managing insurance claims on behalf of project company - Liaising with Banks/Lenders - Procurement of all compliance under Financial Agreements - Project documentation, permit and licensing
Požiadavky na uchádzača
- Asset Management experience - Experience within the Energy/Renewable Energy industry, preferably solar - Technical or Financial Background - Ability to create and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders associated with the solar portfolio, including statutory authorities, formal and informal consultees. - Strong verbal and written communication skills. - Sound data management skills, including an ability to analyse SCADA data. - Good working knowledge of project finance and financial reporting. - Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to work under pressure and to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- 25 days of vacation - Start-up, flexible, dynamic environment - Opportunity to work in a renewable energy industry - Multicultural environment
Více než 14 let pomáháme uchazečům o zaměstnání s jejich uplatněním na trhu práce. Každý rok najdeme práci více než 2 600 uchazečům o zaměstnání… viac
- Skladník v Liberci - denní 12ctky, super mzda + stravenky ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- Expedient/ka v Liberci ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- Brigádník do skladu - Bor u Tachova ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- EMEA Supplier Relationship Manager ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- MISTR LOGISTIKY, MZDA OD 55.000 KČ/MĚS, 3.SMĚNY, STRAVENKY ManpowerGroup Czech Republic