EMEA COMPLIANCE MANAGER FOR PAYROLL
Offer ID: 48802
Reference code: 1-11-32325
From 3 500 to 5 000 EUR per month
Your key responsibilities will be: 1. Ensuring that payroll activities and new projects are meeting obligations, laws and guidlines 2. Using compliance tools for risk monitoring 3. Identifying new risks and participation on different compliance activities 4. Cooperating with payroll teams – support and guidance through various projects and daily activities 5. Establishing partnership with project management teams, external consultants and managers
Requirements for candidates
- Minimum education requirement: university education (Master)
- Required language skills and levels: English (advanced)
- 7+ years of experience within Compliance! (Experience from BIG4 in the field of compliance tax consultancy) - Ideally advanced knowledge of international payroll, taxes and legislation - Fluent in English (C1) - Strong excel and reporting skills - Advanced analytical skills - Ability to work independently
International company offers number of benefits, such as extra vacation days, home office, flexible working time, language courses and more.
Personálna spoločnosť Grafton Recruitment Slovakia má v 5 pobočkách na Slovensku k dispozícii špecializované tímy konzultantov, ktoré robia všetko pre… viac
- Mzdový účtovník na polovičný pracovný úväzok - na Trnávke Grafton Slovakia, s.r.o.
- NODE.JS Developer for a New Team ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- Project Manager ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- MS SQL DB Developer + Java ManpowerGroup Czech Republic
- ORACLE DB Developer + JAVA ManpowerGroup Czech Republic